Vote for the Legion Community Game of the Year 2023!

2023 was an amazing year for video games, but which title was the best of the best?

To find out, we’ve selected a shortlist of top games from the last 12 months, and we want YOU to vote for your favourite to be crowned Legion Community Game of the Year 2023!

The results of this poll will be shared at a special event at the end of the month - keep your eyes peeled on the community for more info. Eyes

• Of the ones I have played it from that list it has to be Cyberpunk 2077 with Phantom Liberty DLC, that said HiFi Rush was also a blast to play on Game Pass.

The 2024 game release list has some absolute bangers in too by the looks of it

• Looking at this list, it really was a good games year.
    Voted for Baldur's Gate 3. As it does something niche and yet so good.

• Balders Gate 3.

A masterclass in delivering a complete and worth while game with masses of content at a reasonable price.

• Baldur's Gate 3 was my favorite game. Just a complete and well made game.

• This 2023 has left a large number of pearls to enjoy, a list of games pending to play in teh future. Its true that I miss Dead Space Remake on the list, but I undestand that all cant be on there. I'm glad to see smaller studios (than others I mean) like Baldurs Gate one (from Belgium) can do such a awesome games, and be on the top.

• Cyberpunk for me. Got lost in the world for hours 

•  Baldur's Gate 3 is a great return to the classic days of RPG, where those were AAA games instead of mostly indie games now. Much better done than Diablo IV, which was a huge disappointment to me.

• The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. Took Breath of the Wild and just expanded it out by several orders of magnitude the new powers the whole new map areas and allowing a degree of flexibility and creativity to play the game the way we want to. It was the reason i went and bought a switch console. My game of 2023 by far.

Cyberpunk 2077 - Phantom Liberty DLC on the 2.1 patch. The gameplay has changed for the better meaning I can switch it up and get to enjoy the game fresh all over again. Took some getting used to the controls as I'd been away for some time. 

• There's some greats up there, but for me it's gotra be Zelda Tears of the Kingdom, I was hooked! Phantom Liberty was a very close second and I'm currently playing through Alan Wake 2

• For me it is a tie between Baldur's Gate 3 and Cyberpunk 2077. Voted for Baldur's Gate 3.

But I play more TW: Warhammer 3 with all the DLCs.