Vote for the Legion Community Game of the Year 2023!

2023 was an amazing year for video games, but which title was the best of the best?

To find out, we’ve selected a shortlist of top games from the last 12 months, and we want YOU to vote for your favourite to be crowned Legion Community Game of the Year 2023!

The results of this poll will be shared at a special event at the end of the month - keep your eyes peeled on the community for more info. Eyes

• Totally agree about Diablo IV, you would have thought blizz would do better. Instead they just made a cash cow with a huge udder.

• All great games there. We really had a year full of amazing games. I voted for Star Wars: Jedi Survivor because the game was truly impressive, and even though I know it might not win the voting, it deserves some love with my vote, lol.

• I've only played The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom from that list, but it's definitely my game of the year. It's an amazing game in every way. While Breath of the Wild was impressive, Tears of the Kingdom is all that and much more. I'm still having fun with it!

• Starwars jedi survivor OnTop

• i hope this year has as strong a list of contenders!

• I have yet to play most of these, but from what I've read and heard, Baldur's Gate 3 by far takes the cake for 2023.

Luckily it was a pretty good year for game releases! Would definitely consider Star Wars: Jedi Survivor and Tears of the Kingdom as runners up.

• I only chose Phantom Liberty cause I haven't finished Baldur's Gate 3 yet. But overall a great year for games!

• From a handheld standpoint i would say HIF-Rush deserves the handheld GOTY ( they should make a category for handhelds next year :))

• Yeah it would be nice, but with the way handheld are going, we can play a lot now on handheld at a lower setting