Is Helldivers 2 worth it?

As the title suggests, is it worth it? The game looks really fun and I like watching all the vids and memes on tiktok but is it a game where it gets old after playing for a month straight? I don't want to pay 20 quid just to stop playing it after a month. 

For reference, Id be playing on PC.

Top Replies

• Yes it, is sir, my brother is plaing it and  I'll play it too

• So far I'm finding it really enjoyable. The team elements really add to the fun and the starship trooper-type theme is a great addition to overall atmosphere of the game.

• 100%, based only on the shorts i see on youtube that makes my day better.

• After checking the amount of hours necessary to finish the game and some gameplays, videos and trailers your opinion is the most important.

if you're not sure yet maybe is a good idea to wait a bit, over time the game will receive updates for an improved experience and a slightly price drop

• Offline in reply to H T.

Agreed :)

• Worth is very subjective to you but it does look fun but i think it will get old fast.

• I think it works best playing with friends as then you can get up to antics without causing issues for a team of strangers. Also the whole starship troopers roleplaying is pretty cool.  

• Only you can decide how likely you are to keep enjoying it. I'd say that the chance is pretty good, given that many other people keep enjoying it.