What's one feature you'd add to your favourite game?

From the simplest thing such as an UI change or a big one related to gameplay enhancement of your favorite game, what's one thing you'd add to make it more than perfect in your eyes?

• Generally speaking, I think all games that don't already have them should incorporate both co-op and split-screen features. It's just such a joy playing together with friends, and if you can do it in the same room on the same screen, even better!

But seeing as that's more general and you wanted something specific, I'd say add a better inventory management system to Kenshi. Kenshi 2 is on the way and I'm hoping it makes the inventory management much less of a hassle. My girlfriend teases me that my part time job is admin for Kenshi...

Of course, I could probably think of features I'd like incorporated into every game I play, but seeing as Kenshi is one of my favorites, I'll stick with that one!

• That's onw thing that I miss so much, co-op/split-screen with only one game, will make to stay close to real person playing together... love that days with Need for Speed III/IV, International Rally Chanpionship, Perfect Dark, Goldeneye, MoH or COD...