[Legion Listens] What type of gamer are you?

Gamers! We come in all shapes and sizes, with vastly differing tastes. Perhaps you enjoy a quiet, relaxing farming-sim? Or are you more partial to a no-holds-barred explosive shooter? We’d like to know a little bit more about what types of gamers you all consider yourselves to be!

Below are six definitions of different types of gamers, and we want you to tell us which one you most identify with.

Of course, choosing just one might be hard – after you’ve made your choice, let us know what others also resonated with you in the comments.

Parents
  • I mean... hard to say.

I dont do strategy games but games like Dark Souls, Nioh, Bloodborne I see a little as mastery. Although fantasy and action they're not for the feint hearted.

I rarely chase achievements, but if I really enjoy a game and they're not too draggy, then I'll try and get them as means to get more out of it.

• I mean... hard to say.

I dont do strategy games but games like Dark Souls, Nioh, Bloodborne I see a little as mastery. Although fantasy and action they're not for the feint hearted.

I rarely chase achievements, but if I really enjoy a game and they're not too draggy, then I'll try and get them as means to get more out of it.

Children
No Data