In the Community

General
Physical Gaming Media
I recently got into a discussion regarding whether physical media for gaming still has its place in the modern world. A while back a Ubisoft exec made some comments regarding us not really owning any games we buy on from online stores. Personally I haven't really bought an actual game in a box probably…
Oliver C.
Latest 2 months ago
14 replies
General
Is there a Lenovo or Lenovo Legion Gaming Community Team for Folding@home?
I run Folding@home on a few of my machines and am wondering if there's an team I can accredit my points to. I couldn't find any using the Team lookup tool on the stats page for the project. If there isn't one, would it be okay to set one up depending if there are enough interested people on here to make…
AntiKytherA
Latest 2 months ago
11 replies
General
Choosing a Computer for gaming
How do you choose the specs a pc needs to play games ?
Chris
Latest 2 months ago
4 replies
General
Top 3 games
What are your favourite games that you would 100% recommend to someone?
none n.
Latest 2 months ago
16 replies
General
Gleam mistake.
I half asleep self just inputted a comment thread into the topic creation part of the giveaway. Alas I cannot undo this, I just dont want you guys to throw the book at me thinking I was trying to swindle the competition. I will likely be making a new topic for discussion, but now I can't attach it…
Ragnaraz
Started 2 months ago
0 replies
General
Do you have any suggestions for a wireless mouse?
Hi, I'm willing to buy a new mouse for my laptop and it would be useful to have suggestions on it. My current mouse is a classic model, is a small one and I find it annoying to use sometimes. I was thinking to buy a Logitech G G305 LIGHTSPEED, do you know something better? My top priority is confort…
Giancarlo E.
Latest 3 months ago
28 replies
General
Is Helldivers 2 worth it?
As the title suggests, is it worth it? The game looks really fun and I like watching all the vids and memes on tiktok but is it a game where it gets old after playing for a month straight? I don't want to pay 20 quid just to stop playing it after a month. For reference, Id be playing on PC.
Wouter Z.
Latest 3 months ago
18 replies
General
What game ending stuck with you the most?
What video game ending made you stop and think for some time or just surprised you a lot? Let's talk about game endings, but no spoilers please. I really loved Inside ending, but I can't really say much about it.
Wouter Z.
Latest 3 months ago
30 replies
General
Your Proudest Gaming Moment?
From epic boss battles to flawless victories, tell us about that unforgettable gaming triumph that made you a true Legionnaire! #LegionTriumphs"
allu
Latest 3 months ago
18 replies
General
Digital ownership of games
Dont know if you are aware of the recent ceo talks about how Digital ownership of games doesnt actually mean they belong to you but you have a licence to use them for whatever time the game's company want. I am kinda a lot irritated about that fact and how its legal and nobody do anything to change it…
Diogo S.
Latest 3 months ago
13 replies
General
[Legion Listens] What type of gamer are you?
Gamers! We come in all shapes and sizes, with vastly differing tastes. Perhaps you enjoy a quiet, relaxing farming-sim? Or are you more partial to a no-holds-barred explosive shooter? We’d like to know a little bit more about what types of gamers you all consider yourselves to be! Below are six definitions…
Alan R.
Latest 3 months ago
16 replies
General
Humble Bundle [Returnal]
For a moment i thought we might actually get Returnal on humble bundle, not sure if you guys follow it but someone made a humblebundle monthly games page and it showed Returnal and Assassins Creed Valhalla, for less than 10 £ which would've been INSANE, i didn't even know Returnal was available on PC…
Andrei T.
Latest 3 months ago
8 replies
General
What's one feature you'd add to your favourite game?
From the simplest thing such as an UI change or a big one related to gameplay enhancement of your favorite game, what's one thing you'd add to make it more than perfect in your eyes?
Adexa
Latest 3 months ago
12 replies
General
i need free games
does somebody have some free games suggestion i can play
Cardboard A.
Latest 3 months ago
41 replies
General
From Disaster to Triumph: Which Game Made the Best Comeback?
Hey everyone, I've been pondering over the rollercoaster journey of some games in the gaming industry, particularly those that started off as disasters but managed to make an epic comeback through bug fixes, updates, and DLCs. For me, the prime example that comes to mind is Cyberpunk 2077. When Cyberpunk…
Cardboard A.
Latest 3 months ago
12 replies