Looking for a game similar to A Short Hike

"A Short Hike" is a simple game that offers a lot of fun, it's a great game to play if you're looking for a relaxing and enjoyable experience. If you haven't played it yet, I highly recommend it!

One of the things that I like the most about "A Short Hike" is the atmosphere, the game is really peaceful and relaxing, it's a great game to play after a long day. The game's world is filled with details that make it feel alive, the sound of the birds, the water, the wind, all of them help to create a realistic and immersive experience.

Are there any games you know of that seem to fit the description? Please let me know!

• How about "Alba - A Wildlife Adventure"?

It's another feel-good game, filled with real-life animal sounds and good music. It's very relaxing and peaceful and you can learn some new animals along the way! Smile

I only wished it had a bit more intuitive UI - I used the controller and things such as cycling through encyclopedia pages felt cumbersome. Also, sometimes I didn't even see the animals but the camera managed to record them, too. But the atmosphere and good spirit of the game overcame the cons by a high margin. Give it a try and let me know what you think!

Epic Games Store link: https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/alba-a-wildlife-adventure-93736a

P.S. I loved A Short Hike a lot, it really is "short", but it was a memorable experience. Smile

• Lil Gator game is the first thing that comes to my mind. Great game

• - Night in the Woods

Journey

Carto

Firewatch

- Donut County

- Wytchwood

- TOEM

- Broken Age

- Grow Home

- The First Tree

• Donut County

Frog Detective

Broken Age

Pikuniku

Oxenfree

starbound

Stardew Valley

Omori

Unpacking

Animal Crossing games

Slime Rancher 1 & 2

Backbone

Coffe Talk

Florence

Gris

Journey

Flower

House Flipper

Night in the Woods

Spirtfarer

Synergia

Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion

Untitled Goose Game

• Try "RAFT" i didn't play short hike but the design and relax play with little quirks seems really comfortable like RAFT you should enjoy it recommend a good friend to play this with its more fun for real > enjoy

• If you haven't already checked it out, take a look at illum which is free on Steam and probably other platforms too. It's a small indie game in which you walk around solving puzzles to bring light to a desolate world. It's more wholesome than it sounds from that brief description and has a decent low-fi soundtrack store.steampowered.com/.../

• Animal Crossing is relaxing unless you get into money farming to pay off Tom

• Although RAFT looks like it has sharks chasing you which seems not so relaxing. It does look like fun!