Legion GO 2.

What would you improve or like to see improved in a Legion GO 2 ?

I know Lenovo is working hard to make Legion GO as good as it can be, but after watching a youtube Gamers Nexus this discussion is needed. 

HW News - Unstable Intel CPUs, New Ryzen CPUs, Legion Go "2," RGB Light Staining GPUs  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si4DTxFUUvM

Parents
  • The screen, I heard it isn't native to the orientation it is used, meaning some games run into issues. The resolution although it's need, as AntiKytherA says the less resolution would actually make for better performance and longer battery life.

Storage should be 1tb minimum, 32gb of RAM set up to be the fastest it can be with tight timings. I mean you're charging 700quid for this beast and APUs AND Ryzen chips NEED good RAM.

You would likely benefit from a dock, maybe with forced cooling so you can uses as much wattage on the GPU as possible.

Maybe make a GPU connection so like the Ally people could actually hook it up at home to a stronger GPU and game at home too.

Again in agreeance with AntiKytherA that the 8845HS could be good, though if if gets cheaper the 8945HS would be a better option since then you have Core offset at your disposal too, it could make fore even more performance.

• The screen, I heard it isn't native to the orientation it is used, meaning some games run into issues. The resolution although it's need, as AntiKytherA says the less resolution would actually make for better performance and longer battery life.

Storage should be 1tb minimum, 32gb of RAM set up to be the fastest it can be with tight timings. I mean you're charging 700quid for this beast and APUs AND Ryzen chips NEED good RAM.

You would likely benefit from a dock, maybe with forced cooling so you can uses as much wattage on the GPU as possible.

Maybe make a GPU connection so like the Ally people could actually hook it up at home to a stronger GPU and game at home too.

Again in agreeance with AntiKytherA that the 8845HS could be good, though if if gets cheaper the 8945HS would be a better option since then you have Core offset at your disposal too, it could make fore even more performance.

Children
  • Please don't lower the resolution! Playing games that can run at 1600p looks amazing! And you can always use upscaling if a game can't run at the native res. The Ally's 1080p screen is the worst middle ground imho, it's too high to play AAA games at, but too low to get a perfect integer upscale that will look good.