Legion GO 2.

What would you improve or like to see improved in a Legion GO 2 ?

I know Lenovo is working hard to make Legion GO as good as it can be, but after watching a youtube Gamers Nexus this discussion is needed. 

HW News - Unstable Intel CPUs, New Ryzen CPUs, Legion Go "2," RGB Light Staining GPUs  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si4DTxFUUvM

Parents
  • The screen being 2560x1600 rather than 1600x2560 and also VRR capable, using the Ryzen 7 8845HS with configurable TDP up to 45W but standard limit of 35W out of the box

Minimum 1TB nvme globally, 2TB option in the build your own tool and possible support for 82mm nvme drives if it can be re-engineered to accommodate them somehow

Frore AirJet cooling would definitely help with the space limitations

• A 2TB disk space would be really great, the 512 GB is so easy used.

You want the screen tilted, but no resolution change or how should I understand it ?

I would love it with Frore AirJet cooling, because then the fans run at max it is not that quiet.  

• A 2TB disk space would be really great, the 512 GB is so easy used.

You want the screen tilted, but no resolution change or how should I understand it ?

I would love it with Frore AirJet cooling, because then the fans run at max it is not that quiet.  

Children
  • The screen is actually a portrait tablet panel, so they force it where possible to run applications in the landscape orientation you would see in normal usage with the controllers attached or the kickstand propping it up: Legion Go: Native Portrait or Landscape, that is the question | Lenovo Gaming (UK)

So native landscape if possible would be much better