Legion GO 2.

What would you improve or like to see improved in a Legion GO 2 ?

I know Lenovo is working hard to make Legion GO as good as it can be, but after watching a youtube Gamers Nexus this discussion is needed. 

HW News - Unstable Intel CPUs, New Ryzen CPUs, Legion Go "2," RGB Light Staining GPUs  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si4DTxFUUvM

Parents
  • VR support is something ai would like to see, in my opinion it'll make a more complete version compared to the desktop experience. Another important thing that could add a lot of value is a webcam.

• VR support is something ai would like to see, in my opinion it'll make a more complete version compared to the desktop experience. Another important thing that could add a lot of value is a webcam.

Children
  • Are those things not addons like a extern keyboard and mouse ?

VR set that you could connect to Desktop, Laptop and Levono GO would be great, but think Lenovo should pick the best in the market and check if they could be used for them. 

Why do you see a lot of value in adding a webcam ?

• It's strange that the official screen protector has a cut out for a camera if the device doesn't actually have one. So maybe it was originally intended but removed for some reason, or the alternative they used an existing protector from another device with the same screen dimensions

• VR support is a nice idea, but the GPU is nowhere near powerful enough for a decent VR experience unfortunately.