Can I Use Legion Go Like A Tablet?

Do you think Legion Go is suitable to use as a tablet too?

With it's small frame and touchscreen I am hoping it might be a nice option for using as a Kindle too.

I think I am worried about pixel sizes.

I was using a small TV (It was HD) as my screen for a long time. Even though I could play anything, somehow it was painfull to read anything.

Thank you for your time and your answers.

• You can but there are some limitations:

Windows is not that touch friendly

You need to hold the device in a certain way not to cover the vents (portrait mode)

Other than this it's certainly capable to act as a tablet

• I don't have a Legion Go, so my opinion might be skewed, but I don't see why it wouldn't be suitable to be used as a tablet as well. It has all the necessary features to perform everything you'd expect from a tablet. However, it was designed to be a handheld console, so there are some design decisions and features that cater more to that aspect, which might be off-putting to someone who just wants a sleek and lightweight tablet. The price is also something to take into consideration. The Legion Go is a premium handheld console with top-notch components, which raises the price bar. So, if you are looking for a simple tablet, you might consider just buying a cheap tablet instead that fits your needs more.

• I think that it's going to be a rather poor tablet, so I would suggest just getting a dedicated one, instead of trying to force a gaming device into a role it is not that good at.

• That's a really bad idea tbh, its a console of sorts not a tablet.

You could easily get a tablet for those function at a much lower price (depending on spec). You could use it as a mini PC though. 

• Yeah I agree, the battery life would be my worry over long term use of using it as a tablet. Degrading the battery to read when you can use it for so much more. You could pick up a tablet cheap enough and dedicate that for reading

• An you can even use that tablet as a secondary display to rock your legion go on an even bigger portable display :))