New to legion go

Hello I am new to the legion go I LOVE IT! however after coming from Xbox is there anything I can do to improve on my experience so far I have no issues 

how do I know if my device is fully up to date? (As I know there loads to update)

what are the latest releases and are there anymore to come?

any game recommendations that work well on it?

Parents
  • Any game that supports FSR2 in the game options you should definitely enable that & play with the quality level until you get a happy compromise between frame rate & visual quality. If a game really doesn't run well then dropping down to 1280x800 is usually enough to get playable frame rates, with FSR to help further again if required, but you're really starting to lose visual quality at that point.

As for game recommendations, what kind of genres do you like? I've played way too much Disney Speedstorm on Game Pass than is healthy on my Go. I've just started Horizon Zero Dawn to see if it can distract me away from that. Baldur's Gate 3 is a fantastic game if you like that sort of thing. I've had quite a lot of fun playing En Garde! on my Go as well.

• Any game that supports FSR2 in the game options you should definitely enable that & play with the quality level until you get a happy compromise between frame rate & visual quality. If a game really doesn't run well then dropping down to 1280x800 is usually enough to get playable frame rates, with FSR to help further again if required, but you're really starting to lose visual quality at that point.

As for game recommendations, what kind of genres do you like? I've played way too much Disney Speedstorm on Game Pass than is healthy on my Go. I've just started Horizon Zero Dawn to see if it can distract me away from that. Baldur's Gate 3 is a fantastic game if you like that sort of thing. I've had quite a lot of fun playing En Garde! on my Go as well.

Children
No Data