Offline gaming.

As I am currently testing out my Lenovo GO and I have stumbled on the problem that there is not always an internet connection within reach when I travel and some games can not run in offline mode.

Let us put together a list of good games to play, when there is no internet.

Parents
  • A little tip that works for a few games even through steam, if you are on steam, check the game you want to plays location, some games have their own launcher too, so you can actually by pass having to use steam and being online to launch the game. Assuming they're none live service that is.

Not sure if this is quite what you meant, but thought I'd throw this out there.

• A little tip that works for a few games even through steam, if you are on steam, check the game you want to plays location, some games have their own launcher too, so you can actually by pass having to use steam and being online to launch the game. Assuming they're none live service that is.

Not sure if this is quite what you meant, but thought I'd throw this out there.

Children
  • All answers are welcome. I just dislike being disconnected when you move out of internet reach and what is Lenovo GO good for if you can't take it on the go. Then it is nothing more then a tine laptop.