better pro controller

is there a controller on the Nintendo switch witch is is better than the switch pro controller because I'm looking into buying one

Parents
  • The 8bitdo Pro 2 is pretty famous, the d pad is way better I think. You might be able to get the SN30 Pro Plus for a cheaper price, it's its predecessor.

• Do you own both? I’ve snagged the Power A Mini Pro Controller (w/ motion control and the additional programmable trigger buttons hidden the back) and while more comfortable than the joy-cons slapped  together i don’t know if the pro controller is even “more comfortable” since it is larger. Or if like you recommended go with another 3rd party brand like 8bitdo???

• Do you own both? I’ve snagged the Power A Mini Pro Controller (w/ motion control and the additional programmable trigger buttons hidden the back) and while more comfortable than the joy-cons slapped  together i don’t know if the pro controller is even “more comfortable” since it is larger. Or if like you recommended go with another 3rd party brand like 8bitdo???

Children
No Data