Which game you playing these days?

Hi everyone,
I wondering what are you all currently playing and how is going so far?
You can write about here below this post, have a nice day and games Video game

Parents
  • Btw I'm currently playing Deathloop. I like that story and gameplay but some optimization issues happened to me like screen flashing sometimes, still worth to play i guess. Also I'm playing It Takes Two with my brother we are about to finish that and that one has good dynamics and fun to play. I also play CS:GO and PUBG a few hours weekly. But my wishlist is full im excited to try lots of game such as Marvel's Spiderman Remastered, Uncharted, Dying Light 2 Stay Human, Gotham Knights and a few months later Hogwarts Legacy :)

• Btw I'm currently playing Deathloop. I like that story and gameplay but some optimization issues happened to me like screen flashing sometimes, still worth to play i guess. Also I'm playing It Takes Two with my brother we are about to finish that and that one has good dynamics and fun to play. I also play CS:GO and PUBG a few hours weekly. But my wishlist is full im excited to try lots of game such as Marvel's Spiderman Remastered, Uncharted, Dying Light 2 Stay Human, Gotham Knights and a few months later Hogwarts Legacy :)

Children
No Data