Which game you playing these days?

Hi everyone,
I wondering what are you all currently playing and how is going so far?
You can write about here below this post, have a nice day and games Video game

Parents
  • I've got back into Payday 2 recently. I bought some of the DLC I have been missing for a while, and I'm slowly going through all the heists and trying to get all of the achievements (or as close to all anyway).

• Sometimes I think about start again Payday 2 too, but maybe I can wait for the third tho idk Slight smile

• Sometimes I think about start again Payday 2 too, but maybe I can wait for the third tho idk Slight smile

Children
  • Payday 2 has added a bunch of free heists over the years, so there will be plenty of new content to try. Also, the DLC regularly goes on sale on Steam, so if you don't have any of them or only a few packs, I'd recommend trying out the legacy collection when the next Steam sale comes along. It offers a lot of content for the price, giving you something to try if you're looking for a game to play. Also, if you have a friend who owns the DLC heists, they can host a heist without you needing to own it.

I highly recommend giving Payday 2 another shot if you enjoyed it before. Alternatively, the teams behind Payday 3 are aiming for a 2023 release; if you've got a backlog of games, you could wait instead.