Which game you playing these days?

Hi everyone,
I wondering what are you all currently playing and how is going so far?
You can write about here below this post, have a nice day and games Video game

• Btw I'm currently playing Deathloop. I like that story and gameplay but some optimization issues happened to me like screen flashing sometimes, still worth to play i guess. Also I'm playing It Takes Two with my brother we are about to finish that and that one has good dynamics and fun to play. I also play CS:GO and PUBG a few hours weekly. But my wishlist is full im excited to try lots of game such as Marvel's Spiderman Remastered, Uncharted, Dying Light 2 Stay Human, Gotham Knights and a few months later Hogwarts Legacy :)

• I'm back to Cities Skylines, growing the city I started on a long time ago. When life is busy, it's easy to pick a single player game with a save button :D

Did Install a couple of new mods though. Traffic is much better that way.

• Im playing a few things at the moment.

Castlevania Order of Ecclesia on the 3ds.

Tales of Berseria and Doom 2016 on the laptop.

Skyward Sword on the Switch.

• Lately I haven't been able to play much, but I play FFXIV for a few hours per week just because I have old friends there so I can jump in do some progress then jump out without too much fuss.

• Thanks. Really looking forward to Mirage.

• I've got back into Payday 2 recently. I bought some of the DLC I have been missing for a while, and I'm slowly going through all the heists and trying to get all of the achievements (or as close to all anyway).

• Sometimes I think about start again Payday 2 too, but maybe I can wait for the third tho idk Slight smile

• If you like strategy games, go for it! They have some new features, such as the throne room, that breaks up the game in a pleasant way. 

• Payday 2 has added a bunch of free heists over the years, so there will be plenty of new content to try. Also, the DLC regularly goes on sale on Steam, so if you don't have any of them or only a few packs, I'd recommend trying out the legacy collection when the next Steam sale comes along. It offers a lot of content for the price, giving you something to try if you're looking for a game to play. Also, if you have a friend who owns the DLC heists, they can host a heist without you needing to own it.

I highly recommend giving Payday 2 another shot if you enjoyed it before. Alternatively, the teams behind Payday 3 are aiming for a 2023 release; if you've got a backlog of games, you could wait instead.

• I recently started Forza Horizon 4, after getting a race wheel.