What is your best/funniest multiplayer moment?

So I was playing Sea of Thieves last night with some friends and had a rather hilarious moment, thought I'd share and would love to hear other stories!

For those that don't know it, Sea of Thieves is basically a Pirate simulator co-op game on the XBOX Game Pass... you do things like search for treasure, fight other ships, battle undead pirate captain skeletons and.... fire your best mate's pet parrot out of a cannon (yup!)

We had been trying to complete a 'Tall Tale' which is a longer story based quest with checkpoints throughout... we'd just done a very tricky puzzle and battle and to get to the next checkpoint we had to get to another Island quite a way away. 
Anchor raised, compass checked, sails lowered and turned to catch the wind and we were on our way. 

Quite a lot of the game involves combat but there are quieter moments in between islands where you can 'mess around' playing songs together with different instruments etc. 

So to chase away the boredom I selected my flagon of 'grog' and raised it to my best friend's girlfriend. She raised hers and without saying a word on the voice chat we started a drinking contest. 

Being a pirate game, drinking is also 'simulated' so a few minutes later we're laughing and stumbling around the ship unable to control the direction we walk in, screens blurred and otherwise disorientated. I stumbled towards the wheel where my other friend is responsibly steering... and I stumble straight off the edge of the ship and into the water. 

As I watch the ship disappear in the distance... I desperately try to swim back to it and the ship stops still... oh great they've dropped the anchor I think, how kind (and unlikely)... nope.

Kraken attack. 

Kraken attacks are difficult to survive (and very rare) even with a fully functioning crew. 

When one is overboard and the other is now frantically trying to repair the damage in the hull while stumbling around and (literally in game) vomiting all over the other crew mates...it's even harder. 

What followed was about 15 minutes of laughter and franticly shouted orders as we alternated between cutting the tentacles off the deck, firing cannons at others.. bailing water out and desperately trying to repair holes in the ship faster than new ones were made. 

and... we survived! Barely. 

If the ship had sunk it would have taken the key we had in our hold with it, and we would have had to start again... but the fact we survived made it probably THE most piratey thing i've ever experienced...fighting a kraken while blind drunk on grog in utter chaos...

Amazing gaming moment made all the better by the timing!

What's your best in-game multiplayer moment?

• My team once joined a lobby waaaaaay back in the days of Modern Warfare (we're talking the 2007 one), and we were greeted by the entire enemy team making sheep noises... And this continued for the entire game. Half-time? Yep, still make sheep noises. Post-match lobby? Yep, still 'baaaaaaing' away.

That was an odd 20 minutes...