Yea or Nay Diablo IV beta

Anyone tried out the D4 closed beta so far?  It will be on open beta in a couple of days for those who haven't.  The beta was a nightmare as usual with constant crashes and other bugs, but the story seems a lot better than D3 in just the first act.  

Parents
  • I have been eagerly awaiting the game itself, I never usually play beta. In a way I don't really want to spoil the experience itself and also things could change quite a bit between here and there. That said I do think I will wait for the release and see how well it does before I take the plunge. Not keen on the 60quid asking price either. I only paid 41quid for the RE4 remake pre order.

• I have been eagerly awaiting the game itself, I never usually play beta. In a way I don't really want to spoil the experience itself and also things could change quite a bit between here and there. That said I do think I will wait for the release and see how well it does before I take the plunge. Not keen on the 60quid asking price either. I only paid 41quid for the RE4 remake pre order.

Children
No Data