What programs do you use for stream editing (Video and Sound) ?

What programs do you use for stream editing (Video and Sound) ?

I love to get better at editing video and sound, but do not know where to start.

- What programs do you use (have tried) ?

- Did you watch YouTube or courses to learn it ?

Hope to find a good way to learn this new skill. 

Parents
  • I use DaVinci resolve. I really like very much it because it is a massively powerful professional video production application, and  includes all the cutting, keyframing, color grading, and audio tools pros want. The pros are so: plenty of editing tools for precise control; it’s clear, well-designed interface; includes motion graphics and audio editing and fast render performance. By the way, the cons are that it requires a lot of system resources and it’s a complex software to learn.

• I use DaVinci resolve. I really like very much it because it is a massively powerful professional video production application, and  includes all the cutting, keyframing, color grading, and audio tools pros want. The pros are so: plenty of editing tools for precise control; it’s clear, well-designed interface; includes motion graphics and audio editing and fast render performance. By the way, the cons are that it requires a lot of system resources and it’s a complex software to learn.

Children
No Data