Indie game you think other should know about and maybe try out.

Do you know a new or fairly new indie game that you love / like and think we other would love / like it too ?

Please tell US what the game is about. 

• After watching this new Indie Game on a Twitch channel, I really like it. Currently the Demo version is free on Steam (https://store.steampowered.com/app/2300300/Growth/) 

I would call is a puzzle game where you have to reveal the map by populating it with the habitat of animals, some of the arrears can be combined so you evolve two kind of habitat at the same time. After watching it I have to say that is has the right kind of challenge for me and the replay ability is high. 

Steam test for it: Growth is a cozy, hexagonal-grid based soft-strategy game. Explore and populate a procedurally generated world by utilizing unique abilities of animals. Growth blends the beauty of cozy exploration with challenging navigation around obstacles.

• Planet of Lana which is currently free on Xbox Game Pass. It's a side scrolling platform puzzle game which is based around an alien invasion of a village and a child's endeavour to find and free their sibling from the aliens who imprisoned them. There's a small cat sidekick who you also have to control at times and the artwork and sound track are top notch too.

• I've been playing Sea of Stars recently and so far it's been amazing. It's a retro style RPG based on the classics!
    I highly recommend it.

• I really liked The Forgotten City recently. It's essentially a skyrim mod but packaged as a standalone game about a place where some people are forced to live lawfully otherwise if a single one commits a crime then everybody dies, however you are able to turn back time and solve the mystery of this place.

• Limbo is one of my favourite! It's a 2D side scroller about a kid/Character who has to make his way through what seems to be a forest and different areas to survive. Very entertaining and the art style is pleasant on the eyes 

• Valheim is a pretty good survival game set in a procedurally-generated world inspired by Norse mythology. 

• My go-to indie game at the moment is Donut County from 2018. You play a mysterious black hole trying to swallow up the whole town. It's a super simple game with a lot of charm (and surprisingly a funny plot) and is great when I just want to chill in bed with game I can just pooter about with to relax. It's surprising how much emotion you can express with a hole.   https://youtu.be/NWt1GPkfzkM

• I've heard about Limbo, is definitely something I would like to playGrin.

I'm not sure if is an indie game but I like Stray, was really a special game for me and something quite different Cat

• Sea of Stars is a great game. I really enjoyed it. It brought back a lot of memories of the hours I spent playing Secret of Mana on the SNES years ago.

• What about "DAVE THE DIVER"*?

Everything, from game art, to OST, to story, to humor, to characters, to whatnot is quality content. It's overloaded with puzzles and features that build up on top of each other, and do so extremely well. Content keeps growing, too.

The replay-ability is there too.

You can see it's a great game just by checking comments and reviews on it.

* Although, it's not a true indie game since the developer is not indie, from the feels the game gives and the care behind it, it definitely feels like one.