What game(s) coming out in 2024 are you most looking forward to ?

After the big sale and all the free games over Christmas and New Years it is time to look at bit forward.

What game(s) coming out in 2024 are you most looking forward to ?

• I really want to play "The Alters"  The game trailer just made me say "WHAT" 

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1601570/The_Alters

Jan Dolski is a simple worker who struggles to survive on a lonely planet. To repair his base and move on, he must create alternate versions of himself – the alters. Each alter has his own personality, strengths and weaknesses. In order to return home, players must learn how to use them.

• I'm looking forward to Mariachi Legends. I love the art style for it and I hope it turns out to be a great game.

• On mobile I’m looking forward for devil may cry Peak of Combat. 
    pc persona 3 reload, homeworld 3, South Park snow day, Star Wars dark forces remaster and tomb raider 1-3 remaster. 
    mix of different genres 

• Might be the first year that I'm not looking forward to anything big AAA. Still waiting for Hollow Knight Silksong, Earthblade by the Celeste devs and some other indies that got shown at the game awards without a set release date like the new game of the ori devs.

• Hah, the idea is hilarious. Sounds a bit more like a moviescript than anything else, but I guess the idea can work out great for a game. The basebuilding really looks like the Fallout Vault mobile game though, which I also liked. A [follow] button was pressed.

• I don't know the Fallout Vault mobile game, so the base building reminded me of Sim Tower. 

• I am looking forward to S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2. The release has been delayed a couple of times, understandably, but it is expected in 2024 and will be available on Game Pass.

• The start of the year is Suicide Squad Kill the Justice League, I was able to play the Alpha and its getting a lot of hate. But the story is very good so far and the gameplay is actually fun, as long as they fix a few of the bugs 

• I'm looking forward to Flintlock it was supposed to be out 2023. Its looking interesting but ill have to wait and see what it looks like in reality. 

• I am looking forward to Gothic 1 Game Remake, so many years had past form the last one, Elex II is the most similar game produced, but it feels diferent. They are working on the remake since 2019, and I hope to play it for this 2024 ending. Anoyher one is S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2, could be awesome. And for Nintendo, Metroid 4!