What do you think is the best mid range GPU at the moment?

Looking for suggestions on a good mid range GPU

• Really depends on what your budgest is, and what you want to play...

For fast FPS like CSGO, Valorant, MW2, you might be better going for an AMD card, tend to be better value for the raw frames, although if you play pretty games an Nvidia card would be better. It may also be worth while looking at ebay/facebook market place since the Nvidia RTX 3XXX series cards have dropped way down in price, you can get a 3080 round £300-£400 which is a fantastic deal.

• NVidias 4070 and AMDs 7800XT are the best bang for buck gaming cards right now. You can seek out a used 3090/TI or 6950XT the drawbacks being lack of warranty. 

• If we consider mid-range to be just below 500$, then I would recommend Radeon RX 7800 XT, which is in my opinion the best choice for this kind of budget.

• It depends on how you define midrange. The 7800 XT is pretty much the best value. For Nvidia it is the 4070 Super, although that is much worse value than the 7800 XT.

You can also look at a second hand 6800 or 6800 XT.

• PC Gamer and a few other publications I trust suggest the AMD Radeon RX 7800XT or, for the slightly cheaper option, the RX 6700 XT. If you're willing to shell out a bit more, you could go for the Nvidia GeForce RTX 4070, but that's got a pretty hefty price tag (even though it is technically 'mid-range' price, mainly because the top of the line GPUs are just insanely expensive). I'm all for supporting AMD over Nvidia right now just because Nvidia has become a massive money vacuum (maybe they always were, but it's really noticeable these days!).

• 4070, but whitch one ? Ti or Super?

• 7800XT for sure....  The price/performance ratio is excellent and it doesn't have to rely on artificial frame-generation technologies to boost fps numbers and performance in graphs. Add to that that unless you're playing the absolutely most modern titles with DLSS 3.5 coded into the games at launch you won't see much of a benefit from going to the 40-series. At least AMD seem to be trying to create the frame generation that will run across all titles (even older ones) and isn't dependant on studios going back and implementing it.

• Hands down AMD 7800XT

• I would say something based on your budget but as an estimation somewhere between an AMD Radeon 6700xt to a 7800xt or Nvidia RTX 3070 to a 4070.