Gaming Monitor on a Laptop, is it worth it?

I have a question that I would like to ask and I don't know if it has already been discussed in the forums. Now I have a laptop and I am considering purchasing a screen to be able to better enjoy certain games. I don't know to what extent it is worth it. I know it's better to have a gaming PC for this, but it's what I have now.

Since I know some theory but I don't know in practice which characteristics are best, I wanted to ask what you think. I don't know if anyone in the community has done it yet.

- What level of pixel density per inch is the minimum to enjoy?
- Is compatibility with AMD FreeSync and NVIDIA G-Sync so important?
- Refresh rate: there are many types of frequency, I think 140 would be enough. Is the difference noticeable at higher rates?
- What type of quality panel (OLED?)
- I have seen curved screens that look spectacular for playing driving or FPS games, real difference?

Based on that, I'm going to decide if I take a step forward or wait to have a gaming PC. Thanks!

Parents
  • It's definitely a must have for work. For gaming It's also worth it but you'll likely need to reduce the graphics settings in order to play it properly in the monitor.

• It's definitely a must have for work. For gaming It's also worth it but you'll likely need to reduce the graphics settings in order to play it properly in the monitor.

Children
No Data