Spider-Man 2!

Spider-Man 2 has been release today!

Has anyone tried it already? Any thoughts on it?
I've played the first one as well as the Miles Morales one and both are great games!

This one seems even more amazing and I'm quite excited to get my hands on it.
  • Haven't bought it but saw some gameplay videos and it's looking quite good!
    The city looks amazing, with loads or cars and npcs!

• I've been playing it for the last two hours and I'm hooked!! Im doing as many side missions as I can. The graphics are running smooth and the gameplay is flowing very nicely 

• When Spiderman came out was a game changer and also bring the best capabilities of the PS4.

I'm happy they did a remastered version for the PS5 and thrilled to see Spiderman 2 on the PS5Grin

• Is it a story or can you just go around to do different missions?

• I haven't played it yet. But its definitely on my to play list as it looks fantastic.

• I'm going to ait till its on extra I've got a massive backlog of games so its not worth stumping up full retail right now. 

• Is there a larger variety of side missions? Are they better than Spider-Man 1?
    The graphics are absolutely gorgeous!

• I still have to play the first game. Such a large backlog!

• It looks brilliant. Shame I don't have a PS5. Probably going to be a year or so until the PC port comes out Cry I really hate platform exclusivity. I'm pretty sure it doesn't do anything for console sales and only reduces the potential customer base. Sales would be much higher without it.

• Wait, you mean the game from 2002?

edit: Just saw that there was a remastered version in 2020. I didn't even know about that one.