Sony

Playstation have just announced 900 redundancies. With the cost of living crisis this could be disastrous for those people affected. With ever higher PS and subscription prices, is this putting profits before people, and is it justifiable to the gaming community?

• Microsoft already cut approximately 1,900 jobs at the beginning of the year after the acquisition of Activision Blizzard and Xbox. These layoffs represent around 9% of the total Microsoft Gaming division, which employs approximately 22,000 people. Knowing that last year, yet fired 10.000... With this, I am trying to say that, yes, there are many, but Sony is not the only company that is carrying out this type of actions. It's a shame, but it seems that large corporations are looking for the most efficient possible: more income with less expenses.

For my is not justification. I think that is bad for gaming community. If you take a look on the best games of the lasts months, they are not direct property of Sony or Microsoft. Yes, money is money, what they want, but if the quality is going down, they are going to have consequences... I hope.