These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating in the Promotion, applicants agree to be bound by, and are deemed to have read and understood, these Terms and Conditions. Participants should retain a copy for their information.
Lenovo takes data protection seriously. By entering this Promotion, Participants confirm that they have read and agree to the terms of the Lenovo Privacy Statement, located at https://www.lenovo.com/gb/en/privacy/ and these Terms and Conditions of the promotion.
By submitting any information required as part of their participation into the Promotion, Participants agree to their information being held and processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018.
- The Promotion will commence on 17/05/22 (17th May 2022) and will close at 23:59 GMT on 20/06/22 (20th June 2022).
- The Promotion is open to all UK and EU residents who are aged 18 years or over (the “Participant”), and who are also registered members of the Lenovo Legion UK Community, excluding employees of Lenovo and their immediate families, and its subsidiary companies, their agencies and anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
- Any entries submitted by agents, third parties, organised groups or applications with relation to Lenovo will be deemed invalid and will not be accepted.
Entry and the Prize Draw
- To enter the Promotion, each Participant must follow the specific steps provided in the article posted on the Legion UK Community website (https://gaming.lenovo.com/uk/earn/b/giveaways/posts/giveaway---win-a-legion-5i-gen-7). The winner of the giveaway will receive one (1) Legion5 15IAH7H (UK Plug, RRP £1249.99).There will be a total of one (1) winner.
- Winner will be drawn at random and will have 72 (seventy-two) hours from notification of selection to confirm their acceptance of the Prize. If the winner does not respond in this time, Lenovo reserves the right to withdraw the Prize and select an alternative winner.
- No cash or other alternative prize will be provided in whole or in part, except that Lenovo reserves the right to substitute the Prize(s) for a prize of similar value. Lenovo reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this Promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any Participants or third parties.
- Lenovo reserves the right to verify any applications.
- Lenovo reserves the right at its sole discretion, to void any application, by any Participant, who is found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the Promotion, or who acts in any manner deemed by Lenovo to be in violation of the Terms and C
- Lenovo reserves the right at its sole discretion, to void any post or comment entry that it determines as ‘spam’, and/or violates the Community Guidelines.
- In the event that a winner or substitute winner is unreachable, ineligible, or fails to claim the Prize in the time required, the winner or substitute winner shall forfeit their Prize and a new winner be drawn at random.
Privacy and Data Protection
- Data Protection: Lenovo will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the Promotion and the auditing of the entries where necessary and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent and you have opted-in to receive future marketing communications or prize PR. As part of this Promotion, if you are not opted-in into our general marketing email, you will still receive emails/messages for this Promotion only to let you know if there are any issues arising with your application. Your personal details will, at all times, be kept confidential, and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). You can request access to your personal data, or have any inaccuracies rectified, or request deletion of data. By participating in the Promotion, you agree to the use of your personal data as described here. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Please read Lenovo Global Privacy Statement for more information.
- Lenovo reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary these Terms and C
- No responsibility can be accepted for any applications that cannot be accepted, are incomplete, corrupted, delayed or are not received for any reason whatsoever. By participating in this Promotion, the Participant agrees to release Lenovo from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any other kind arising out of or in connection with the prize draw or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any Promotion (except death or personal injury caused by Lenovo’s negligence, for fraud or otherwise prohibited by law). Should Participants’ receival of the Prize be subject to any taxation whatsoever, Participant agrees to be responsible for such tax obligations.
- Lenovo cannot assume any responsibility or liability for: any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers used in any aspect of the Promotion; any unauthorised access to the operation of this Promotion; and inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet.
- All normal internet connection charges associated with the submission of an application to the Promotion shall be the entrant’s responsibility.
- By entering this Promotion, all Participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Lenovo’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. In respect of any dispute which arises out of these terms and conditions, both parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- Promoter: Lenovo Technology (United Kingdom) Limited.