Which Apex Legend is your favorite to play?

Which Legend is currently your go-to?

What do you like about that character specifically over the others?

Has your main changed over time, or have you always been a one trick pony?

Parents
  • I like Rafe insanely. I like the fact that she can manipulate space-time. As well as creating rifts in the fabric of reality. I'm having trouble with her on the rating rolls of course. I would like to use overboost.pro to avoid similar problems with pumping the account. Of course that it would be one hundred percent safe. That there would not be any cheats. So I'm thinking about using boosting. Or do your own work to suffer and pump the account.

• I like Rafe insanely. I like the fact that she can manipulate space-time. As well as creating rifts in the fabric of reality. I'm having trouble with her on the rating rolls of course. I would like to use overboost.pro to avoid similar problems with pumping the account. Of course that it would be one hundred percent safe. That there would not be any cheats. So I'm thinking about using boosting. Or do your own work to suffer and pump the account.

Children
  • With or without cheats, account boosting is against terms of service for Apex and nearly every other game out there, so your account is likely to get banned. I wouldn't recommend it.