What's your go to weapon combination?

Everyone has their preferences but mine would be a combination of Volt or Flatline  with a Mastiff in the 2nd slot.

Dropping the 2nd slot for a Kraber easily. I've also been liking the Hemlock a lot too for longer range with a 2x/4x scope.

What do you go to?

Parents
  • I really like a shotty/sniper combo.... feels like maybe EVA-8 and and Longbow are my favorite?

Can never pass a Peacekeeper or Kraber if I have the chance though Slight smile

• Gold weapons just feel like a waste to me. There's so little ammo that you basically get 1-2 kills max with them before you have to dump them for another gun.

• They're now red weapons lol. Just got to make your shots count, but the thing is, the ammo doesn't take up backpack space. So there are pros and cons but the guns in the care packages are so OP they're worth it.

• They're now red weapons lol. Just got to make your shots count, but the thing is, the ammo doesn't take up backpack space. So there are pros and cons but the guns in the care packages are so OP they're worth it.

Children
No Data