Apex legends season 20

Hey I am Ava, A apex player. What do you think the meta of apex legends season 20

Parents
  • I haven't played since season 18. They come out with so many seasons it's hard for me to keep up along with other online games I play. Battlefield 2042 has become like this where if I don't check in weekly I might miss an event or get behind on unlocking a weapon before a new season pass comes out. This is definitely a good thing as it means continuous support and content.. I might have to log back into Apex to check out the Season 20 if you think it is really good.

• I haven't played since season 18. They come out with so many seasons it's hard for me to keep up along with other online games I play. Battlefield 2042 has become like this where if I don't check in weekly I might miss an event or get behind on unlocking a weapon before a new season pass comes out. This is definitely a good thing as it means continuous support and content.. I might have to log back into Apex to check out the Season 20 if you think it is really good.

Children
No Data