What is your single favorite "scary" game of all time, and why?

EDIT: Keys are closed for today! Stay tuned later this week for more.
You're still able to participate in the discussion of course Slight smile

What single "scary" game is your favorite you've ever played, and why?

Let me know in the comments below, and I'll DM some keys for Midnight Ghost Hunt to thoughtful members' replies! (All done for today!)

Notes:
- Please use at least 200 characters in your reply
- This doesn't have to just be "horror" games, it can be any game with scary elements!
- We've wrapped up keys for the day. There may be more pop-up discussions w/ key giveaways later this week, so be on the lookout! Jack o lantern

Parents
  • I totally liked The Suffering back in time, also Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth is another one of favorites :)

• I totally liked The Suffering back in time, also Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth is another one of favorites :)

Children
  • Though sadly The Suffering 2 wasn't as scary as first one, and i can't really describe why, because it'd be a spoiler. Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth is rather slowly applying psychological pressure and perhaps is more thriller than horror, but i'd say it still qualifies :D

• Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth great game. Unfortunately my CD with it was a bit broken and I couldn't finished the game. At the end when you pass through gate my game was always crashing. I had to watch ending on the internet. New Call of Cthulhu is much worse. Unfortunately.