What game(s) are you playing this Halloween weekend?

EDIT: Keys are closed for today! Stay tuned later on Monday for more.
You're still able to participate in the discussion of course Slight smile

What game(s) are you playing this Halloween weekend? 

Are you celebrating spooky season with horror games, or playing other titles? (New Call of Duty MW2, OW2, or others maybe?)
Let me know in the comments below, and for a few hours I'll DM keys for Midnight Ghost Hunt to thoughtful replies! (All done for today!)

Notes:
- Please use at least 200 characters in your reply
- Limit 1 key per member (including past discussions)
- Explain why you're playing your game - what do you like about it right now?
- We've wrapped up keys for the day. There may be more pop-up discussions w/ key giveaways later this week, so be on the lookout! Jack o lantern

Parents
  • i am playing dishonored 2 this Halloween weekend . i just finished the first part its was so fun and the second part starting is just awesome . thnx to the sale i was able to buy the thrid part too i have completed 50 % off game and the thrid part is next . its really fun to be assassin and use different abilities to kill the target . the only down side is that it got some performance issue but some config file fixed it hopefully i will be able to complete the game this Halloween weekend . if it was a mulitplayer game it will be amazing to play with friends but its is what it is the more i play more i see improvement in the game mechanics its really afun game i will recommed giving it a try 

• i am playing dishonored 2 this Halloween weekend . i just finished the first part its was so fun and the second part starting is just awesome . thnx to the sale i was able to buy the thrid part too i have completed 50 % off game and the thrid part is next . its really fun to be assassin and use different abilities to kill the target . the only down side is that it got some performance issue but some config file fixed it hopefully i will be able to complete the game this Halloween weekend . if it was a mulitplayer game it will be amazing to play with friends but its is what it is the more i play more i see improvement in the game mechanics its really afun game i will recommed giving it a try 

Children
No Data