Console or PC? What's the better investment? Do we need both?

I bought a Legion 5 instead of going next gen console. Best move i ever did. Do you thing its the better more? And do PCs outlast a console? 

Parents
  • After playing consoles for the last 35 years or so I've gotta say PC all the way. I'm tired of the way Sony and that ...other company treat lifelong customers. Like, I'm pretty sure we don't own any of the games we buy anymore, it's more like renting them and the second they decide to ban your account for the slightest infraction your out all those thousands of hard earned bucks. Kinda like owning your own house, don't pay taxes on it and you'll find out who owns it real quick.

• After playing consoles for the last 35 years or so I've gotta say PC all the way. I'm tired of the way Sony and that ...other company treat lifelong customers. Like, I'm pretty sure we don't own any of the games we buy anymore, it's more like renting them and the second they decide to ban your account for the slightest infraction your out all those thousands of hard earned bucks. Kinda like owning your own house, don't pay taxes on it and you'll find out who owns it real quick.

Children
No Data