Favorite Gaming-related Holiday Gift?

What's your favorite gaming-related gift you've ever received? 

If you've never received one or don't celebrate, tell us what gaming system in the past was your overall favorite!
Let me know in the comments below, and for a few hours I'll DM keys for Kitaria Fables to thoughtful replies (All done for today!)
I'll be sending keys to commenters shortly Slight smile

Parents
  • So, back when I was 9-10... I visited my grandma and visiting Grandma is usually a lot of fun. But I remember this one time my cousin randomly gifted me a game... And it was Mount & Blade, I never heard of Mount & Blade before so it was a totally random gift and a random game haha. But I tried it, and it was something completely new for me. But I absolutely loved the new concept and a totally new experience where I get to control the whole army lol. I loved it so much, that I got the newer version which is Mount & Blade: Warband... And as expected, another lovely experience and I played it for like a hundred hours which was a huge thing for me haha. And a few months ago, I even got latest game Mount & Blade: Bannerlord on steam. I have really high hopes and I'm planning to play it as well soon :D So yeah Mount & Blade is always gonna be close to my heart, all thanks to my cousin :) ! <3 

• So, back when I was 9-10... I visited my grandma and visiting Grandma is usually a lot of fun. But I remember this one time my cousin randomly gifted me a game... And it was Mount & Blade, I never heard of Mount & Blade before so it was a totally random gift and a random game haha. But I tried it, and it was something completely new for me. But I absolutely loved the new concept and a totally new experience where I get to control the whole army lol. I loved it so much, that I got the newer version which is Mount & Blade: Warband... And as expected, another lovely experience and I played it for like a hundred hours which was a huge thing for me haha. And a few months ago, I even got latest game Mount & Blade: Bannerlord on steam. I have really high hopes and I'm planning to play it as well soon :D So yeah Mount & Blade is always gonna be close to my heart, all thanks to my cousin :) ! <3 

Children
No Data