Favorite Gaming-related Holiday Gift?

What's your favorite gaming-related gift you've ever received? 

If you've never received one or don't celebrate, tell us what gaming system in the past was your overall favorite!
Let me know in the comments below, and for a few hours I'll DM keys for Kitaria Fables to thoughtful replies (All done for today!)
I'll be sending keys to commenters shortly Slight smile

Parents
  • My favorite gaming-related gift was either a copy of Rocket League that i got from a friend and then proceeded to have hundreds of hours worth of fun with, allowing me to meet new people who have become pretty good friends, or perhaps if we're talking peripherals, the Microsoft Sidewinder 3d Pro joystick i got for christmas one year. Was my favorite joystick of all time and was very excited to play Mechwarrior 2 and MW2: Mercenaries with it. Worked surprisingly good in racing games too for that matter. The 300 dollar Thrustmaster Hotas Cougar that i bought many years later had more buttons but was essentially unusable by comparison.

• My favorite gaming-related gift was either a copy of Rocket League that i got from a friend and then proceeded to have hundreds of hours worth of fun with, allowing me to meet new people who have become pretty good friends, or perhaps if we're talking peripherals, the Microsoft Sidewinder 3d Pro joystick i got for christmas one year. Was my favorite joystick of all time and was very excited to play Mechwarrior 2 and MW2: Mercenaries with it. Worked surprisingly good in racing games too for that matter. The 300 dollar Thrustmaster Hotas Cougar that i bought many years later had more buttons but was essentially unusable by comparison.

Children
No Data