Favorite Gaming-related Holiday Gift?

What's your favorite gaming-related gift you've ever received? 

If you've never received one or don't celebrate, tell us what gaming system in the past was your overall favorite!
Let me know in the comments below, and for a few hours I'll DM keys for Kitaria Fables to thoughtful replies (All done for today!)
I'll be sending keys to commenters shortly Slight smile

Parents
  • At first... I don't like receiving gifts without good reason (Christmas is not a good reason, don't ask).

I like cute things, like cats, small plushies or even anime girls. What else could be cute? Slimes! No? Yes, I was really excited about Slime Rancher.

My online friend noticed that and bought me that. At first I was angry at her. I wasn't getting much money at the time, so... Some of us know how it is. After hard negotiate with her, she persuade me to claim Slime Rancher steam gift. It even has special event on Christmas!

Game for now is finished, all achievements obtained and I think about buying for myself Slime Rancher 2. But it's not the same vibe.

Unfortunately I lost contact with that friend. I only know that she's fine.

• At first... I don't like receiving gifts without good reason (Christmas is not a good reason, don't ask).

I like cute things, like cats, small plushies or even anime girls. What else could be cute? Slimes! No? Yes, I was really excited about Slime Rancher.

My online friend noticed that and bought me that. At first I was angry at her. I wasn't getting much money at the time, so... Some of us know how it is. After hard negotiate with her, she persuade me to claim Slime Rancher steam gift. It even has special event on Christmas!

Game for now is finished, all achievements obtained and I think about buying for myself Slime Rancher 2. But it's not the same vibe.

Unfortunately I lost contact with that friend. I only know that she's fine.

Children
No Data