Favorite Gaming-related Holiday Gift?

What's your favorite gaming-related gift you've ever received? 

If you've never received one or don't celebrate, tell us what gaming system in the past was your overall favorite!
Let me know in the comments below, and for a few hours I'll DM keys for Kitaria Fables to thoughtful replies (All done for today!)
I'll be sending keys to commenters shortly Slight smile

Parents
  • Depends on what you’re looking for. It’s incredibly well written, does a really good job of managing its tone (so things never feel absurdly out of place, but also you never have that heavy feeling from reading/playing a never ending serious story.) Failing at something you try to do is usually amusing, and (almost) never stops you from moving forward. It’s an interesting story/plot, and well done as a murder mystery. The world is very different and interesting. The leveling system integrates thematically with the story. All that being said, it’s not gonna be interesting if you want fights. Or high fantasy. Or a power fantasy. Those things are great, but this isn’t that. Disco Elysium feels unique to some degree

• Depends on what you’re looking for. It’s incredibly well written, does a really good job of managing its tone (so things never feel absurdly out of place, but also you never have that heavy feeling from reading/playing a never ending serious story.) Failing at something you try to do is usually amusing, and (almost) never stops you from moving forward. It’s an interesting story/plot, and well done as a murder mystery. The world is very different and interesting. The leveling system integrates thematically with the story. All that being said, it’s not gonna be interesting if you want fights. Or high fantasy. Or a power fantasy. Those things are great, but this isn’t that. Disco Elysium feels unique to some degree

Children
No Data