Favorite Gaming-related Holiday Gift?

What's your favorite gaming-related gift you've ever received? 

If you've never received one or don't celebrate, tell us what gaming system in the past was your overall favorite!
Let me know in the comments below, and for a few hours I'll DM keys for Kitaria Fables to thoughtful replies (All done for today!)
I'll be sending keys to commenters shortly Slight smile

• So, back when I was 9-10... I visited my grandma and visiting Grandma is usually a lot of fun. But I remember this one time my cousin randomly gifted me a game... And it was Mount & Blade, I never heard of Mount & Blade before so it was a totally random gift and a random game haha. But I tried it, and it was something completely new for me. But I absolutely loved the new concept and a totally new experience where I get to control the whole army lol. I loved it so much, that I got the newer version which is Mount & Blade: Warband... And as expected, another lovely experience and I played it for like a hundred hours which was a huge thing for me haha. And a few months ago, I even got latest game Mount & Blade: Bannerlord on steam. I have really high hopes and I'm planning to play it as well soon :D So yeah Mount & Blade is always gonna be close to my heart, all thanks to my cousin :) ! <3 

• I totally liked when i got themed set of various games related merchandise (like mousepad, stickers, poster and few pins) for different games out of nowhere, some games even were my favorites. I recall there also was Orange Box dvd included and few pc gaming magazines, good times Slight smile

• My favorite gift ever was when my friend offered to pay half of a animal crossing nintendo switch for me when new horizons came out. We barley knew each other then but he saw how passionate I was about the series and offered to help me get a switch when I didn't have one!

• Depends on what you’re looking for. It’s incredibly well written, does a really good job of managing its tone (so things never feel absurdly out of place, but also you never have that heavy feeling from reading/playing a never ending serious story.) Failing at something you try to do is usually amusing, and (almost) never stops you from moving forward. It’s an interesting story/plot, and well done as a murder mystery. The world is very different and interesting. The leveling system integrates thematically with the story. All that being said, it’s not gonna be interesting if you want fights. Or high fantasy. Or a power fantasy. Those things are great, but this isn’t that. Disco Elysium feels unique to some degree

• My favorite game I've received is Stray. It is easily my favorite game of the year if not all time. I never thought a video game would bring me to tears but this one did. Playing as a cat in as dystopian world is creative and amazingly implemented by the developers. The graphics were stunning and every screenshot you took within the game was wallpaper worthy.

• My favorite gaming-related gift was either a copy of Rocket League that i got from a friend and then proceeded to have hundreds of hours worth of fun with, allowing me to meet new people who have become pretty good friends, or perhaps if we're talking peripherals, the Microsoft Sidewinder 3d Pro joystick i got for christmas one year. Was my favorite joystick of all time and was very excited to play Mechwarrior 2 and MW2: Mercenaries with it. Worked surprisingly good in racing games too for that matter. The 300 dollar Thrustmaster Hotas Cougar that i bought many years later had more buttons but was essentially unusable by comparison.

• My favorite gaming-related gift is N64 together with GoldenEye 007 for Christmas. My brothers and I have spent the entire holidays playing that game as it was so addicting and so much fun. Definitely my favorite gift and a very fond memory, I still have that N64 and the game!

• My favorite gaming related gift that i have ever received was my PS2 back when i was a kid. That was truly an awesome gift to open up on Christmas morning. I was so excited and got to use this to help develop my love of gaming overall. Some of my all time favorite games were on this system. FFX, Kingdom Hearts, and many more :)

• My best gift in games was starcraft 2, I really liked the game genre strategy for PC.

• Well, it has to be my first gaming PC... Was second hand, but I was so nice to finally be able to play the games that were sleeping in my accounts for so long. Hitman 2 and Tomb Raider were among the first I installed.