What's the most rewarding game you've completed? ("Climber" Keys)

What's the most rewarding game you've completed?

Whether you overcame tough boss battles, found every collectable, or just grinded through a long playtime - what's your pick?
Let me know in the comments below, and in a few hours I'll DM keys for "Climber: Sky is the Limit" to thoughtful replies! (All done for today)

I'll be sending out keys to early replies in the next hour or two Slight smile

• Empire Earth. I don't think this is a very well known game, but oh my god was it challenging. It is an RTS in which you move from the stone ages into the future and every single mission in the campaign was hard for my brother and I. We used to play hours on end, coming up with various strategies to beat even a single level. Failing more times than I can care to admit. But it was good times. The high when you know you have turned the tide in your favor. It really was something else.

• Rise of Nations, Age of Mythology and few other RTS with decent story modes felt quite rewarding, it's really hard to pick one game to be fair. Easily could add original Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos  and The Frozen Throne as well.

• I am played Witcher 3. I am played this game nearly 90hr. I am really enjoy this game story, boss fight and graphic. I am starting play this game again due to next generation update.  New generation update with rtx give really fantastic graphic experience. This is really good game. Again give me excitement after next generation update. I am choose game on story and how many hr I can spend on them. Collectable is good but not primary for me. 

• Duke Nukem 3D, Doom, Hexen. After completing a level, your statistics show  how many enemies are left alive and how many secrets are not found. It's personal, isn't it, how can I just move on? press F9 to load a savegame. Life was simple back then.

• Hmm, that's a tough question, but the one that jumps to mind is Baba is You.  It is a very unique and challenging puzzle game, which makes you think almost like a programmer -- the player can use "word tiles" in each level to change the identities of different objects/characters, or how they behave (e.g., whether an object can be pushed, or whether it melts other objects, etc) -- in order to solve each level (usually reach a flag). The reason I pick it is for two main reasons:

1) It gets VERY challenging, which really tests your reasoning skills. Sometimes I couldn't sleep at night and I'd be simulating in my mind possible solutions to a level I was stuck on -- and when I thought of one I'd have to rush to the computer to try it. If it worked, it would be an amazing feeling.

2) As you progress later into the game, you realize that you can "break" the game and access areas you didn't realize were part of the game. It's like waking up from the matrix. It's almost like you thought you reached the end of the game, and then there is a whole other game you had no idea was there. This is something I felt was super cool, and really made me think the game was special. Of course, that comes with a substantial increase in difficulty, which, again, makes beating the game that much more rewarding. 

If you like puzzle games and haven't tried Baba is You, I can't recommend it enough (but again, be prepared for some really difficult puzzles if you want to 100% it).

• When i was a child, playing half life 1.The game took me months before completing all sections and the final boss. I enjoyed  how valve created that world and i trying to explore every corner, listen every line of story and then murdered by aliens or mlitaries. 

• I have to say the most challenging game I have completed was Hollow Knight but to be honest, I didn't even notice the difficulty that much I was in love with the world and just wanted to explore every nook and cranny and just find and finish everything only a select few games in my years of gaming have compelled me this much.

• Honestly for me I'd say GTA IV. It has a few reasons, firstly no auto saves in between which made a few missions really hard for me haha. Also the driving controls weren't the greatest but they were manageable... And personally I love games made by Rockstar Games specially the GTA series... I mean who doesn't? But I remember the time when I played the final mission of GTA IV. It literally took me more than 4 hours just to complete that one mission because I kept dying xD I really missed autosaves during that moment haha. But after 4 hours when I finally completed the game... I think it was totally worth all the time and effort. Overall I loved my GTA IV gaming experience. So yeah :D

• Him the most challenging game I won't say that Assassins Creed series is that challenging, but ive always been compelled to complete them to 100%, maybe because they are built that way with map markers and such or its just that I'm a bit of a history buff and love exploring the gorgeous worlds that Ubisoft have crafted. The series gets flack for being repetitive but I don't mind it its my comfy game series the one I always come back to.

• I don't know if you can ever call a fighting game complete, but I have gotten all the achievements and I regularly play it so Mortal Kombat X I love fighting games and just the satisfaction that they give you from self improvement and getting better the more you put into them its like going to the gym minus all the pain xD.