What game has some of your favorite visuals? ("NecroBouncer" Keys)

What game has some of your favorite visuals?

In celebration of "NecroBouncer," we're talking gaming art/visual design today.
Whether you're into pixel art, photorealism, abstract design or something else - what game visually stands out to you?

Let me know in the comments below, and in a few hours I'll DM Steam keys for "NecroBouncer" to thoughtful replies! (All done for today!)

Notes:
- Please use at least 200 characters in your reply
- Limit 1 key per member (including past discussions)
- Share some details; what specific visual elements make the game so interesting?
- We've wrapped up keys for today! Be on the lookout for more coming soon.

Parents
  • The game that immediately pops to mind is a puzzle game The Witness. The game takes place on this beautiful island full of nature and lots of amazing views. The graphics are kind of cartoony, but generally quite detailed and everything in the game is full of colors. The environments are just so relaxing to look at and navigate, and some of the puzzles themselves are essentially embedded in the nature. As in, if you look at the world from just the right angle, a puzzle pattern pops out that you can complete -- that's not something I encountered in many games and I found that to be very cool.

• The game that immediately pops to mind is a puzzle game The Witness. The game takes place on this beautiful island full of nature and lots of amazing views. The graphics are kind of cartoony, but generally quite detailed and everything in the game is full of colors. The environments are just so relaxing to look at and navigate, and some of the puzzles themselves are essentially embedded in the nature. As in, if you look at the world from just the right angle, a puzzle pattern pops out that you can complete -- that's not something I encountered in many games and I found that to be very cool.

Children
No Data