What game has some of your favorite visuals? ("NecroBouncer" Keys)

What game has some of your favorite visuals?

In celebration of "NecroBouncer," we're talking gaming art/visual design today.
Whether you're into pixel art, photorealism, abstract design or something else - what game visually stands out to you?

Let me know in the comments below, and in a few hours I'll DM Steam keys for "NecroBouncer" to thoughtful replies! (All done for today!)

Notes:
- Please use at least 200 characters in your reply
- Limit 1 key per member (including past discussions)
- Share some details; what specific visual elements make the game so interesting?
- We've wrapped up keys for today! Be on the lookout for more coming soon.

Parents
  • I wasn't into pixel art graphics games until I discovered Warpips and to me this has the best looking pixelated graphics - Everything starting from explosions, gun fire and map design which is very simple looks good and the advantage of pixel art is that games will be able to run on older computers.
    Also today's indie game looks great and I've realized the effort put through just by a single dev which makes me appreciate it even more, the game idea is  very simple and not very complicated, offers replayability and it is fun.
  • I wasn't into pixel art graphics games until I discovered Warpips and to me this has the best looking pixelated graphics - Everything starting from explosions, gun fire and map design which is very simple looks good and the advantage of pixel art is that games will be able to run on older computers.
    Also today's indie game looks great and I've realized the effort put through just by a single dev which makes me appreciate it even more, the game idea is  very simple and not very complicated, offers replayability and it is fun.
Children
No Data