What game has some of your favorite visuals? ("NecroBouncer" Keys)

What game has some of your favorite visuals?

In celebration of "NecroBouncer," we're talking gaming art/visual design today.
Whether you're into pixel art, photorealism, abstract design or something else - what game visually stands out to you?

Let me know in the comments below, and in a few hours I'll DM Steam keys for "NecroBouncer" to thoughtful replies! (All done for today!)

Notes:
- Please use at least 200 characters in your reply
- Limit 1 key per member (including past discussions)
- Share some details; what specific visual elements make the game so interesting?
- We've wrapped up keys for today! Be on the lookout for more coming soon.

Parents
  • Currently, I'm addicted to the immersive experiences in VR. I think the visual design of Real VR Fishing is one of my favorites. I love traveling the world to all the different photo-realistic fishing locations to go fishing and then add the fish into one of my aquariums in my fishing lodge. The photorealism visual design definitely adds to the immersive experience. It's also fun to then go find the locations in the game on Google Earth to see how close they actually match. I can't wait to visit one of the locations for real one day! Especially some of the locations in Hawaii! I doubt I'll have as much luck catching those Great White Sharks though...

• Currently, I'm addicted to the immersive experiences in VR. I think the visual design of Real VR Fishing is one of my favorites. I love traveling the world to all the different photo-realistic fishing locations to go fishing and then add the fish into one of my aquariums in my fishing lodge. The photorealism visual design definitely adds to the immersive experience. It's also fun to then go find the locations in the game on Google Earth to see how close they actually match. I can't wait to visit one of the locations for real one day! Especially some of the locations in Hawaii! I doubt I'll have as much luck catching those Great White Sharks though...

Children
No Data