What game has some of your favorite visuals? ("NecroBouncer" Keys)

What game has some of your favorite visuals?

In celebration of "NecroBouncer," we're talking gaming art/visual design today.
Whether you're into pixel art, photorealism, abstract design or something else - what game visually stands out to you?

Let me know in the comments below, and in a few hours I'll DM Steam keys for "NecroBouncer" to thoughtful replies! (All done for today!)

Notes:
- Please use at least 200 characters in your reply
- Limit 1 key per member (including past discussions)
- Share some details; what specific visual elements make the game so interesting?
- We've wrapped up keys for today! Be on the lookout for more coming soon.

• I am not a huge fan of realistic designs in games, unless it is nature based. I much prefer seeing games with a visual style. Either hand-drawn or pixel art. More personality can be shown by doing it like that. Best visual style in a game might be Cuphead. It took its style and made that the entire game.

• Games like Path of Exile stand out to me because of the extra depth of realism in the field, background, and effect artwork, while also maintaining that element of science fiction or fantasy -- something to really appreciate in addition to gameplay.

I suppose that particular game came to mind because it's the most recent I've played that employs strong chiaroscuro combined with a horror theme (not to be confused with games that employ darkness in the field itself as a gaming aspect, like Dead Space or Resident Evil (although also great games in their own right), even though PoE also has that in delving.)

• Witcher 3 for me. I know its not technically the best but something about the style and the impact got me.

It was the first time i ever remember seeing tall trees swaying and bending in strong wind. That blew me away. The sunsets are somehow the most vivid and beautiful. The way light from the lanterns plays off the smoke and stone walls of Novigrad. How crisp and clear the lakes of Skellige look. Really got me.

• I think it would be the Witcher 3. i have been playing this game for 2 weeks now. it's so amazing especially after the next Gen update it looks the atmosphere. it makes you feel like you are leaving inside the game. i think it would be the first game that takes too much of my tame i am gonna enjoy every second of it. 

Thank you for the giveaway.

• Most recent examples, Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart and Cuphead: the Delicious Last Course!

Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart was animated so beautifully that it looked like a high budget animated movie, and Insomniac really made great use of the ray-tracing in this game, too. And then there's Cuphead: the Delicious Last Course. The main game itself done a really great job emulating the 1940s aesthetic, but Studio MDHR really cranked the quality on the DLC, with animations that were even smoother than they were in the base game.

• Destiny/2. Some of the world spaces in there are gorgeous. I remember the first time I set foot in the Vault of Glass I stood there stunned just looking at it all. There's also some really cool looking *** on/under the moon, like the sort of side of a mountain with the nightmares of dead guardians hanging limply in the air with the earth huge in the sky behind it.

• im not sure about favourite visual but i adore the visuals from Vesper: Zero Light Edition,the gameplay might be decent at best but  i adore the artwork when i played it.i might be a bit biased since i like puzzle games and platformers in general though.thanks for chance

• Limbo. This game has a grim visual style, black & white coloring, sharp angles and shadows. The story matches the style, gloomy run through dread places. Midway upon the journey of our life I found myself within a forest dark. Love it!

• Ghost of Tsushima, horizon zero dawn.. weirdly enough, control (not like stunning, but felt so real and surreal at the same time.. and astral maze part is still my favorite part of any game). In general I love weird surrealistic playspaces.

• Flight simulator 2020. Because the weather system is procedurally generated using real life sources, you can occasionally find yourself flying at the right angle in the right weather system at the right time of day for it to look unusually impressive.