Can gaming and business share the same computer?

I run an accounting and tax business with my computer.  Sometimes I need a break and play games.  Can these two venues share the same computer? 

Parents
  • Factually, if you use a PC running the Windows operating system, then there should be no issue for you running your business applications on a gaming machine.  Cutting edge games are some of the most demanding applications that exist, particularly in regards to graphic performance.  A solid gaming laptop will have more than enough graphics and computation power to run your business applications, but the same can not be said for a business oriented computer's ability to run games well.  

The other thing I would forewarn you, is that gaming laptops aren't known for having good battery life, especially when running games.  A business laptop might be able to go for many hours on battery, whereas, playing a game that's not cutting edge is likely to drain your battery in a short amount of time.

• Factually, if you use a PC running the Windows operating system, then there should be no issue for you running your business applications on a gaming machine.  Cutting edge games are some of the most demanding applications that exist, particularly in regards to graphic performance.  A solid gaming laptop will have more than enough graphics and computation power to run your business applications, but the same can not be said for a business oriented computer's ability to run games well.  

The other thing I would forewarn you, is that gaming laptops aren't known for having good battery life, especially when running games.  A business laptop might be able to go for many hours on battery, whereas, playing a game that's not cutting edge is likely to drain your battery in a short amount of time.

Children
No Data