Shortlist of Giveaways or Freebies?

Hi gamers and influencers!

Has anyone bothered making a shortlist of any giveaways or freebies offered by the Lenovo family or their partners? If so, would you mind sharing it here with everyone.

Thank you in advance.

JA

Parents
  • Hey  

You've already found one of the best spots for any giveaways we host within the community, right on the site :) 

You're also free to join the Discord where you can be notified whenever something new is available.

The best suggestion I can provide is to check back often. We host many different forms of giveaways and by being active, it gives you a better chance at spotting them first.

• Hey  

You've already found one of the best spots for any giveaways we host within the community, right on the site :) 

You're also free to join the Discord where you can be notified whenever something new is available.

The best suggestion I can provide is to check back often. We host many different forms of giveaways and by being active, it gives you a better chance at spotting them first.

Children
  • Hi Kelie! Glad that I am in the right place. I believe that I have joined the Discord page. Unfortunately, my laptop is pretty old and using Discord can be a bit heavy on it since I use other programs simultaneously so I need to invest on a new laptop before I can be more active on the Discord page. I would love to stay more active within the Lenovo and Legion community though as I want to start an educational YouTube channel relatively soon.

Just to make sure, is it possible for you to post the page here so that I can refer to it if need be. Cheers Smiley