Microsoft Rewards

If you are not aware Microsoft is giving away a $15k vacation.    I do daily quizzes and read some articles as part of my morning routine.     Share your freebies!  

Parents
  • When did they add this feature where you can pause your streak for up to 14 days a year to protect it if you know you might miss a day?

• Just saw it this morning. The point of  streak is the "actually doing it." If you have to go to the hospital or something, I guess. At that point, you certainly have bigger fish. Still defeats the entire purpose. Now I have to compete with people whose name ends in an asterisk*. A silly thing to try so hard to protect.  

• Just saw it this morning. The point of  streak is the "actually doing it." If you have to go to the hospital or something, I guess. At that point, you certainly have bigger fish. Still defeats the entire purpose. Now I have to compete with people whose name ends in an asterisk*. A silly thing to try so hard to protect.  

Children
  • I agree. And I'm guessing you would need to turn it on beforehand for it to work, so it wouldn't even really help in an emergency anyways. It really only takes a minute to complete a set to keep the streak going. Doing all the extra searches for points takes a lot longer lately, but that part is all optional.