Microsoft Rewards

If you are not aware Microsoft is giving away a $15k vacation.    I do daily quizzes and read some articles as part of my morning routine.     Share your freebies!  

Parents
  • When did they add this feature where you can pause your streak for up to 14 days a year to protect it if you know you might miss a day?

•   Has this ever happened to you? I woke up. Rolled over. Turned computer on and started binging. Gotta start early to get it all done lately. Immediately notified that I missed something yesterday and my streak has been broken.I did not turn the protection on.

Streak set to a big 0. I am absolutely certain I not only finished it yesterday, but clicked all 3 multiple times, even after they were green checked. Considered emailing support, moderately upset about this daily 30 cents and them denying the only thing I accomplished yesterday. Realized how important this is and decided against it.

Went forward, starting a new streak. Finish for the day. Old streak remains.

Is it a glitch? Are they messing with me? Did I show up too early? Does everyone get a zero today?

•   Has this ever happened to you? I woke up. Rolled over. Turned computer on and started binging. Gotta start early to get it all done lately. Immediately notified that I missed something yesterday and my streak has been broken.I did not turn the protection on.

Streak set to a big 0. I am absolutely certain I not only finished it yesterday, but clicked all 3 multiple times, even after they were green checked. Considered emailing support, moderately upset about this daily 30 cents and them denying the only thing I accomplished yesterday. Realized how important this is and decided against it.

Went forward, starting a new streak. Finish for the day. Old streak remains.

Is it a glitch? Are they messing with me? Did I show up too early? Does everyone get a zero today?

Children
  • That didn't happen to me today, but I vaguely recall it might have happened to me a long time ago where I freaked out for a second. Not so much because I missed my streak, but like you, I swore I didn't miss it, so I thought my mind was might have been remembering things incorrectly. I'm guess there might have been a delay in accessing the correct data.

What has been happening lately though and has been really annoying is that a lot of times I have to reclick some of the set items for them to register. Same for searches were some of them didn't count so I have to do extra ones. I miss the old days when you could just search for songs from an artist or movies an actor is in and then just quickly click through the list to get all your searches in. Now it seems like there might be a small cooldown between searches for them to register.