Digital Games vs Physical Games

I am seeing it more often than not where a new console will come with a game, but the game will be a digital version. I still prefer to have a physical copy of the game, especially for a console. If I am paying to purchase a console they could at least give me the physical copy of the game. I assume it costs them less than $2 to manufacture the thing, yet they cheap out on it. I would liken that to buying a printer and they do not include a printer cable. Sure, I  already have several cables, but they should toss one in the box just in case.

Parents
  • This is why I like Limited Run Games. It gives me the chance to collect physical copies of games that would otherwise be digital only. Sure I don't want to have a physical copy of every game I own, but it's nice to have for a select few. 

• This is why I like Limited Run Games. It gives me the chance to collect physical copies of games that would otherwise be digital only. Sure I don't want to have a physical copy of every game I own, but it's nice to have for a select few. 

Children
No Data