Digital Games vs Physical Games

I am seeing it more often than not where a new console will come with a game, but the game will be a digital version. I still prefer to have a physical copy of the game, especially for a console. If I am paying to purchase a console they could at least give me the physical copy of the game. I assume it costs them less than $2 to manufacture the thing, yet they cheap out on it. I would liken that to buying a printer and they do not include a printer cable. Sure, I  already have several cables, but they should toss one in the box just in case.

Parents
  • I generally prefer digital, because the only console I have is a switch and I use it while traveling. The cartridges are small but I still only want to bring so many.

The only thing I buy physical copies of are first party Nintendo games, since Nintendo's pricing strategy gives them great resale value. Not that I'll actually sell them, because 'what if Roflwant to play it again'? Rofl

• I generally prefer digital, because the only console I have is a switch and I use it while traveling. The cartridges are small but I still only want to bring so many.

The only thing I buy physical copies of are first party Nintendo games, since Nintendo's pricing strategy gives them great resale value. Not that I'll actually sell them, because 'what if Roflwant to play it again'? Rofl

Children
No Data