Upcoming Summer Games/Movies/Books

Since there's diverse interest in games, movies, literature, etc in the Legion community, I thought to ask what others are looking forward to in the coming months as we're nearing May and the summer is just a hop and skip away. Feel free to share anything you might be looking forward below and thanks for sharing.

• I want to see the new Dune sequel. Haven't got the chance yet, but it looks really good.

• Would be nice to see the new Dunes sequel and catch up on viewing some classic films.

• I heard the new Fallout series on Amazon Prime is decent, I watched the first episode and it seems interesting, I wonder how close to the game it will end up being and what creative liberties they end up taking to convert it to a series and make a complete story in that amount of time.

• Nothing I can think of that overly excites but there is a new Bad Boys movie, Despicable Me, Dead Pool, and Mad Max that could be good, at least one of them I hope.

• The new Dune sounds like a plan!

• My 11 year old son really wants to see Godzilla Minus One. I’m watching for news of when it will stream/rent but I think it may be awhile. 

• Elden Ring DLC, hoping for a Dune Part 2 Director's cut

• Star Wars The Acolyte in June, House of the Dragon season 2 also in June, and Deadpool & Wolverine in July. There is also a Star Trek book coming out in July that I am looking forward too.

• Deadpool and Wolverine should be a blast. Not that the comic book genre is any less tiring, but Deadpool is hilarious.